Tuesday, March 10, 2015


Puerto Rico Trip

Melissa Burrell and her guest Kiara Hamilton attended the trip in Puerto Rico. Lets hear from them:


Melissa
“Puerto Rico was absolutely incredible. It was an experience of a lifetime to get to see another part of the world and get away to a place that was so serene. It just goes to show if you work for something that it pays off. In order to see or be a part of great things you have to work hard. I cannot wait to make it to owner and be able to do things like this all the time whenever I want. This is something that I will always remember I’m so grateful for the opportunity!”




Kiara
“Puerto Rico was amazing! Having the chance to see another country and being able to relax was mind blowing. The quote ‘work hard play hard’ is definitely true! When I make it to my goal of management, the sky is the limit will be my slogan.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment