HR MANAGER: TERRY LYNCH
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Friday, May 19, 2017
The TL Direct Acquisitions team is heading to Houston! We are excited to head to down South to help train a client's office on Sales Force - the #1 CRM software in the world! Follow our trip on our social media sites!
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Even after being out of school for a while (we don't want to think about how many years it's been, haha!), we're still getting A's! 😉🎓 The Better Business Bureau has awarded TL Direct Acquisitions an A rating based on our business practices and company reputation!
View our rating on the BBB's website:
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Our firm is growing and due to expand again before the end of 2017! We're now hiring Sales Representatives capable of starting in an entry level position and gradually move them into positions of Team Lead and Sales Management. To learn more, visit here!
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
We're all about recognizing top performers and rising stars here at TL Direct Acquisitions! This month we're featuring Kristin - Kansas City native, die-hard Chiefs fan, and ex-football player?! Read more about TL Direct Acquisitions "It Girl" here!
Thursday, April 20, 2017
28 Powerful Beyoncé Knowles Quotes
by Joel Brown
Beyoncé Knowles is a well known singer, song-writer, and actress better known from her collaborative group, Destiny’s Child in the late 1990s.
According to Forbes, Beyoncé’s networth is $265 million as of June 2016, although her celebrity networth is considered to be estimated at $450 million.
Here are some Inspirational Beyoncé Knowles Quotes:
1. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.” – Beyoncé Knowles
2. “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyoncé Knowles
3. “Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” – Beyoncé Knowles
4. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé Knowles
5. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – Beyoncé Knowles
6. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” – Beyoncé Knowles
7. “I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No.’ If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.” – Beyoncé Knowles
8. “Do what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
9. “When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” – Beyoncé Knowles
10. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.” – Beyoncé Knowles
11. “Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health — take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.” – Beyoncé Knowles
12. “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” – Beyoncé Knowles
13. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – Beyoncé Knowles
14. “I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.” – Beyoncé Knowles
15. “It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.” – Beyoncé Knowles
16. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
17. “My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.” – Beyoncé Knowles
18. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – Beyoncé Knowles
19. “If you don’t take the time to think about and analyze your life, you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” – Beyoncé Knowles
20. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyoncé Knowles
21. “Power is not given yo you. You have to take it.” – Beyoncé Knowles
22. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.” – Beyoncé Knowles
23. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.” – Beyoncé Knowles
24. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.” – Beyoncé Knowles
25. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” – Beyoncé Knowles
26. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – Beyoncé Knowles
27. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.” – Beyoncé Knowles
28. “I don’t really like to call myself a brand, and I don’t like to think of myself as a brand. I’m a singer, a songwriter, a musician and a performer. And an actress, and all the other things that I do. When you add it all together, some might call it a brand, but that’s not my focus.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Thursday, April 13, 2017
We're looking to grow our followership, and want to start first with YOU! If you're an entrepreneur, marketing or sales professional, or just someone in Atlanta looking to connect, we welcome you to our LinkedIn page and encourage you to soak up all the motivation, laughs, and company insight you can. Happy connecting and find us → here!