Thursday, April 20, 2017

BEYONCE = INSPIRATION 😍




28 Powerful BeyoncĂ© Knowles Quotes 
by Joel Brown

BeyoncĂ© Knowles is a well known singer, song-writer, and actress better known from her collaborative group, Destiny’s Child in the late 1990s.
According to Forbes, BeyoncĂ©’s networth is $265 million as of June 2016, although her celebrity networth is considered to be estimated at $450 million.

Here are some Inspirational Beyoncé Knowles Quotes:

1. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
2. “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
3. “Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
4. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
5. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
6. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
7. “I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No.’ If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
8. “Do what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
9. “When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
10. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
11. “Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health — take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
12. “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
13. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
14. “I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
15. “It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
beyonce quote
16. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
17. “My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
18. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
19. “If you don’t take the time to think about and analyze your life, you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
20. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
21. “Power is not given yo you. You have to take it.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
22. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
23. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
24. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
25. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
26. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
27. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles
28. “I don’t really like to call myself a brand, and I don’t like to think of myself as a brand. I’m a singer, a songwriter, a musician and a performer. And an actress, and all the other things that I do. When you add it all together, some might call it a brand, but that’s not my focus.” – BeyoncĂ© Knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment