Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Atlanta Leaders Conference


Hundreds of leaders from the southeast gathered to hear successful entrepreneurs, consultants, and top leaders share their knowledge to improve our careers. We covered topics such as how to develop the leadership qualities in others, growing your company, and where to spend your time as well as with who. The leaders conference was successful and brought the bigger picture together for many of the individuals who attended. 

Thoughts from our leaders on their experiences at the Conference:

Kiara Hamilton 

“Attending the conference was very informative! It gives me the confidence that as long as I follow everything that I am being taught, I will be very successful!”

Melissa Burrell 
     “I absolutely enjoyed attending the conference and getting to see the big picture and all that the business has to hold. It just pushes me harder as well as pushing my team to accomplish everything and be successful.”

Tehillah Edmondson    
     “The leaders conference was inspiring.  It put everything I had been previously been told into perspective.  I confirmed we were pointed in the right direction and had a long way to go, but that we were not alone.  It was encouraging to hear what our leaders and our owner Terry Lynch had been teaching and showing us all along from all of the speakers.”

Keela Young
     “The conference really put the big picture into perspective. Getting to see real normal people talking about how they went through what we are going through. Then to hear where they are now because of their hard work and dedication. It's not everyday you get to take advice from the top people in this business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment