Thursday, November 27, 2014


Top Leader Ariah Russell


TL Direct Acquisitions has chosen Ariah Russell as our Top Leader. She earns this merit based award due to her professionalism and student mentality. She not only demonstrates the qualities of a leader but a manager, someone who is not only looking to grow but also looks to help others grow. We are proud to nominate her our top leader and look forward to see her current and well as future growth and success.



Some Words from Ariah:

“Hello everyone, I’m Ariah, I’m originally from South Carolina, I've been in the business for a few months. I was introduced to a wonderful opportunity by Terry Lynch and ever since I've grown to understand and envision a great life! In this business my goals are to be an up coming successful business owner and an over all entrepreneur that helps others reach their full potential. Receiving the leaders pin at the conference was a small mile stone that rewarded me for the knowledge that I am being taught. With higher expectations and huge dreams it continues to drive me to go above and beyond to reach success!” 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment