Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Windy City Here We Come




When we work hard to achieve our goals, we are rewarded by management. Top team player, Kiara Hamilton, was rewarded with a trip to manager Dominic McCray's office in Chicago.  

Kiara shares her thoughts with us: 

"One thing in this business that I love is being competitive. I won the Chicago trip by being competitive. Going to Chicago with Terry was amazing and I am grateful for it. Getting to see the city and everything that Chicago has to offer was truly beautiful. We also went to visit another office who does exactly what we do here in Atlanta, that was cool. It gave me the opportunity to connect with another manager. He has given me valuable advice on how to get to the next level. One thing I learned is 'you do the things others won't to live the life others can't!'. 




“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment